Once upon a time, you could concentrate on one or two channels & know that your customers & potential revenue stream were there, but now, it seems a new portal / platform is appearing almost weekly. Now even the most adept marketers are faced with the unenviable task of determining the most suitable channels from dozens & dozens for each client they are assisting.
So how can YOU, the Small Business owner be expected to maintain your own social media marketing strategy & still run your business effectively.
Well if you follow these quick tips, you can achieve a semblance of balance.
Of course it would always be preferable to get a professional in to help; However being one myself, I understand small business & am always here to help as & when you are ready to take that step. But for now – Heres some help.
1) Ensure you have a “Business Page” – Don’t be tempted to use your personal page
2) Brand the header & have a comprehensive “About us” section
3) Respond daily to comments / posts on your wall
4) Don’t Automate any function – it looks & lazy & feels like you are cheating your customers.
1) Respond to Comments & RT’s daily
2) Post at least 2-4 Tweets daily, Thanking new followers & Linking to your sites
3) Don’t Automate any function – it looks & lazy & feels like you are cheating your customers.
2) Re-pin at least 4- pins daily
3) Engage with the above channels – making sure you follow their Pinterest channels too
4) Don’t Automate any function – it looks & lazy & feels like you are cheating your customers
You can see I have said DON’T automate – The reason I say this is explained more Auto-Tweets a BIG FAIL!
The above should take no more than an hour or two to do well – Which is ok, if you have that time & if you know what you are doing.
Personally, I would suggest using someone like Rocoja to help.
Leave it to a professional, so you can get on with running your business.. Its a lot cheaper than you think!
WELL – it should be! Read this -> Bigger isn’t always Better
Please read my other blogs for some more tips & hints.
I hope the above helps.
Please join Rocoja on any of the social media platforms below