You’ve made yourself a Twitter for your business.
Here’s my top tips!
- Make your name as close to your business name as possible. (Be easily identifiable)
- Don’t be tempted to automate anything. (It looks lazy – Click Here)
- Don’t randomly follow everyone. With Business Twitter it is important to get a balance correct.
- Make your profile stand out. Brand to your colours etc..
- Realise No one has to share anything you tweet, so say thank-you if it happens.
- Make sure your other Social Media & most importantly your Website is connected to your Twitter profile.
- Make sure you have a Klout account, get connecting & keep an eye on your score.
- Try not to use all 140 characters. Leave space so a Re-tweet will still make sense.
- Don’t post hard sales / pushy tweets – no one wants to see them in their timeline. Be “nice”.
- Share other peoples content. Its polite!
For more info & indeed help